Effective multifunctional disinfectant
A safe hygienic environment is crucial to keep animals healthy. FRAmelco offers FRA Stable-Des, a broad-spectrum multifunctional disinfectant that leaves a spotless and non-slippery surface.
FRA Stable-Des penetrates porous surfaces to disinfect otherwise unreachable remains of micro-organisms, assuring successful disinfection during the final step of the animal housing cleaning process. FRA Stable-Des is non-corrosive, has a neutral pH, contains no formaldehyde and is therefore safe to use.
FRA Stable-Des combines quaternary ammonium compounds (quats). Therefore, a single drop covers 3 times more surface compared to single quats that are normally used in disinfectants.
A simple, yet effective, 3-step program
FRAmelco offers FRA Animal Housing Hygiene. A range of products that are complementary in the animal housing cleaning process.
Step 1: FRA Aqua-Care, a dual active drinking water system cleaner.
Step 2: FRA Stable-Clean, a heavy-duty foam cleaner.
Step 3: FRA Stable-Des, a broad-spectrum multifunctional disinfectant.
- Broad spectrum disinfectant (bacteria, viruses and yeasts)
- Strong penetrating power into rough surfaces
- Active at very low concentrations
- Leaves a spotless and non-slippery surface
- Neutral pH
- No formaldehyde
- Available in 10 & 20 liter can and 200 liter drum
Advised dosage is as follows:
- Surface disinfection: 0,2 – 1% per liter FRA Stable-Des mixture.
- Area disinfection: 25% per liter FRA Stable-Des mixture.
- It is recommended to contact your local FRAmelco technical sales manager to determine a farm-specific dose level
Ready for the next production cycle
Animal production and welfare are heavily impacted by harmful pathogens. Contaminated animal housing threatens biosecurity and animal health. Pathogens settle into the deepest crevices of all surfaces in the animal housing and come out during the next production cycle. When that happens, they immediately pose a great risk for young animals. As a potent broad-spectrum disinfectant, FRA Stable-Des is the final step of the solution to control pathogens and pollution on the farm.