FRA hYDRO PH
Reducing water pH
By lowering the water pH, acidifiers minimize development of pathogenic pollution in drinking water. A better water hygiene inhibits growth of pathogenic bacteria, moulds and yeasts and therefore prevents health and performance problems in the animal.
Combining the acidifying properties with short-chain glycerides creates a dual-action innovative solution. As these glycerides have proven to inhibit pathogens and stimulate intestinal health.
The benefits of FRA Hydro pH result in effective Gram- bacteria control, a healthy intestine and improved digestion by reducing water pH.
- Control Gram- bacteria
- Active throughout GIT
- Water acidifier
- Available in Liquid
- Heat-stable & non-corrosive
- Neutral taste and odour
- Produced in GMP+ certified facilities
- Dosage depends on pH of drinking water. After addition of the product, the drinking water should have a pH of 4. Indication of dosage: 1-2 L per 1000 L drinking water
- It is recommended to clean your system with FRA Aqua-Care before using FRA Hydro pH.
- Stop dosing FRA Hydro pH 12 hours prior to vaccination via drinking water.
- For specific dosage advice, and all available packaging sizes contact your technical salesperson
FRA Hydro ph
Dual-action to control pathogens
Research has shown favorable synergies of combining acids together with glycerides. FRA Hydro pH is a drinking water acidifier that minimizes the development of pathogenic pollution. This effect is amplified by the inclusion of short-chain glycerides that have an inhibiting effect on pathogens and stimulate intestinal health of livestock animals.