FRA Gut Protect
To improve animal performance, livestock producers need to control pathogenic pressure. They also need to take care of the animal’s intestinal health status and where possible, support the animal’s immune system functioning.
What if, with a well-substantiated combination of glycerides all these topics can be targeted at the same time?
Different glycerides are active against specific pathogens, ranging from Gram- and Gram+ bacteria to fat-enveloped viruses. Glycerides of butyric acid stimulate intestinal integrity and intestinal health. By inducing the formation of tight junctions, the intestinal barrier function is also improved. Glycerides of lauric acid support immune system functioning by increasing antibody titer values.
“FRA Gut Protect enables livestock animals to unlock their genetic potential via multiple MoA’s.”
- Control Gram+ & Gram– bacteria
- Control fat-enveloped viruses
- Improve inflammatory response
- Intestinal integrity
- Available in Dry
- Heat-stable & non-corrosive
- Neutral taste and odour
- Available in 25 kg bag, 1000 kg big bag and bulk
- Produced in GMP+ certified facilities
Advised dosage is as follows:
- FRA Gut Protect Dry: 1-4 kg per ton of feed
- It is recommended to contact your local FRAmelco technical sales manager to determine a farm-specific dose level
FRA Gut PROTECT
Stimulate animal health
Glycerides are highly effective against pathogens and fortify body defense mechanisms. Specifically, glycerides of lauric acid possess unique properties. Enabling it to stimulate animal health via multiple modes of actions.