Job position: logistics assistant
FRAmelco develops, manufactures and markets animal feed additives and drinking water solutions globally. Our HQ is based in Raamsdonksveer (near Breda). FRAmelco also has a factory in Spain and Thailand. We have approximately 45 colleagues in the Netherlands and 80 in total. Recently we have become part of Adisseo Bluestar Group, a big international player in animal nutrition.
To strengthen our HQ in Raamsdonksveer, we are searching for a full-time logistics assistant (F/M).
In this role, you will be responsible for owning/managing the logistics of our customers by proactively identifying issues & building relationships.
Manage order preparation, registration and follow-up.
- Preparing all transport documents (CMR, COC, BL instructions, …)
- Creating deliveries
- Making picking list for the warehouse
- Check and follow-up of product allocation
- Follow-up orders with transporters
- Coordination of customer deliveries
- Anticipating various issues with orders
- Coordination with the local stock to arrange deliveries
- Managing documentation for CIS countries and LC shipments
- Managing official documentations (CoO, EUR1, HC, …)
- Preparing and printing labels
- Support and ship documentation for container shipments
- Act as back-up for colleagues
- Organize the stock replenishment
- Validation and transmission of invoices
- Bachelor’s Degree is required (Sales administration / International trade)
- Languages: Dutch and English are required, German is an advantage
- Computer: SAP / Microsoft office
- Experience: minimum 3 to 5 years
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Energetic, well-organized, self-initiated and coordination skills
- Good analytical and problem solving-ability to identify creative solutions
- Good process understanding
- Ability to work under pressure
- Full-time job for a period of 6 months
- Salary indication: €2000 – €3000 per month, depending on experience
- Expected start date: 01/11/2021
Interested in this job position? Complete the form below.