Internship: Marketing & Communication
FRAmelco develops, manufactures and markets animal feed additives and drinking water solutions globally. Our HQ is based in Raamsdonksveer (near Breda). FRAmelco also has a factory in Spain and Thailand. We have approximately 45 colleagues in the Netherlands and 80 in total. Recently we have become part of Adisseo Bluestar Group, a big international player in animal nutrition.
Do you have the ambition to work in an international environment and do you want to become a marketing specialist? To strengthen our HQ in Raamsdonksveer, we are looking for a Marketing & Communication Intern (F/M).
In this role, you will closely collaborate with your colleagues in the marketing and sales departments, and you will report to the Global Marketing Manager.
Responsibilities Marketing & Communication Intern:
- Assisting with CRM management and CX management
- Content marketing, Social media marketing and E-mail marketing with Mailchimp
- Co-organizing online and physical events such as Webinars, International Trade Shows, Seminars etc.
- Content creation (graphic and textual)
- Website maintenance / improvement
- Collaboration with third party agencies (outsourcing)
What we are looking for in our new intern:
- In pursuit of (bachelor’s) degree in (International) Marketing, Commercial Economics, Communications or Multimedia Design
- Hard working, ambitious and entrepreneurial
- A commercial thinker with a hands-on mentality
- Ability to work with and towards deadlines
- Fluent or native Dutch and good English
- Good interpersonal skills and able to present well
What you can expect:
- A young and dynamic team and organization
- Friendly colleagues and a warm atmosphere
- An educational period and lots of international experience
Interested in this internship? Fill in your details below and we’ll contact you asap!