7th International Conference on Poultry Intestinal Health
FRAmelco is sponsoring the International Conference on Poultry Intestinal Health 2022. We look forward to meeting you at the 7th edition, which will be held in Colombia on March 30th – April 1st.
The most recent editions (Bangkok 2017 and Rome 2019) saw over 750 attendees from over 50 different countries. During the next conference, more than 160 researchers will present the latest developments in the industry.
THE MAIN TOPICS OF INTEREST FOR THE 2022 EDITION IN CARTAGENA WILL BE:
- Intestinal microbiota.
- Vaccines and intestinal immunity.
- Host-Pathogen interactions and pathogenesis of disease.
- In vitro and in vivo models to study gut health.
- Dietary additives to control gut health.
- Intestinal parasitic diseases.
- Intestinal viruses and their role in disease.